Georgia Car Insurance
Georgia auto insurance coverage should not only meet your needs, but meet the needs of other drivers through optional anti-theft devices, multi-policy options, driver training and more. Finding insurance companies in Georgia who can make that happen just got easier.
Instead of wading through the myriad of options from insurance companies, Georgia residents have learned to turn to Turner, Wood & Smith representatives for direction on choosing ideal insurance options. Our commonly recommended Georgia auto insurance coverage includes both liability and physical damage coverage, with the most common coverages being:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability pays the damages for bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible because of an automobile accident.
- Medical Payments pays reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses incurred by an insured because of an accident
- Uninsured Motorist coverage pays for bodily injury caused by an uninsured motorist, a hit-and-run driver, or a driver whose insurer becomes insolvent. Supplemental coverage for underinsured motorist coverage is also available frominsurance companies in Georgia
- Collision coverage provides protection against the upset of your auto or non-owned auto or a collision with another vehicle or object. Collision losses are paid regardless of fault.
- Specified Cause of Loss coverage provides protection only for certain losses, including fire, lightning, explosion, theft, windstorm, hail, earthquake, flood, mischief, vandalism, and the sinking, burning, collision or derailment of a conveyance transporting the insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage provides protection against any loss or damage to a covered auto resulting from loss other than a collision or upset, or a loss specifically excluded. It generally insures against fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage and most other perils except collision.
Additional coverages may be added for:
- Rental reimbursement which will reimburse your expenses incurred to rent a substitute if a loss to your covered auto occurs.
- Towing and labor reimburses your costs of towing and labor each time a covered auto is disabled.