TWS is Looking to Hire a Commercial Lines Account Manager
- January 20, 2022
- Category: News
JOB TITLE: Commercial Lines Account Manager
LOCATION: Gainesville, GA
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to Scotty Hall
Turner, Wood & Smith Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager. As an Account Manager on the TWS team, you will assist producers in the handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business in accordance with agency procedures and guidelines. In addition, you will provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts. With a positive attitude, the Account Management team also provides customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients.
- Coordinate expirations with producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare proposals, presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier. Accompany producer to client meetings when requested.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures, and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client or producer for delivery.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Keep producer fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent.Must be licensed per state and industry requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverage’s
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) and Agency Management Software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
Pay based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Paid training
- Flexible spending account
- Parental leave
- Hybrid work from home option
- Bi-annual bonuses
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.