TWS is Looking to Hire a Personal Lines Account Administrator
- May 9, 2018
- Category: News
JOB TITLE: Personal Lines Account Administrator
LOCATION: Gainesville, Georgia
HOURS: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to Jimbo Floyd
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE
We are looking for a highly motivated, relationship oriented Personal Lines Account Administrator who has their Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/Broker’s License.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Make and receive calls from customers assisting them with their questions and resolving problems as appropriate.
- Make and receive calls from customers to facilitate personal insurance quotes
- Handle policy maintenance (new, renewal, changes, binders, etc.) done in AMS360 in a manner – including Statement of Values along with Renewal letter for all personal lines
- Be familiar with rating and provide quotes to prospects and existing clients
- Follow-up with customers to obtain additional information to provide accurate quotes.
- Obtain the best price and protection for our clients
- Ensure all quotes are documented and saved in the system
- Process all new business, renewal business, etc. in personal lines department in a timely manner
- Report all claims to the appropriate carrier, follow-up and intervene when necessary to ensure claims are processed in a satisfactory manner
- Ensure use of the AMS360 for processing endorsement requests, electronic mail and suspense information
- Ensure strong knowledge of issuing Certificates for clients
- Have an active Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/Broker’s License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge insurance products and services.
- Knowledge of AMS360
- Skill in the operation of personal computers, software and printers.
- Skill in the operation of modern office equipment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent services skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work on the telephone to obtain insurance information.
- Ability to complete detailed paperwork.
- Ability to collect the documents necessary to complete the insurance transaction.
- Ability to coordinate a variety of activities simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze situations and recommend workable solutions for customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to follow through on tasks.
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Prefer a minimum of five years related industry experience and/or training.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must have a valid Georgia – Driver’s License.
- Must have an active Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/Broker’s License
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Jimbo Floyd.